The Betrayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A bit about yourself

+12
Ukyo
russ/serentiy
Poochie
Glossie ( Decius )
Missaraa
Fermin
Sheleena
Tharlian
nari
Mitsune
Avatryne
Ciccone
16 posters

Go down

A bit about yourself Empty A bit about yourself

Post  Ciccone Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:33 am

This part was looking bare so I thought I would liven it up! Basically, say a short amount about yourself. It can be anything - where your from; your favourite food, colour, film; what you are doing with your life; what you WANT to do with your life (playing WoW all day isn't an option.... unfortunately) and anything interesting you want to share amongst fellow guildies. So, to kick things off:

My name's Luke (since first names are always a splendid thing to have) and I'm from Scotland. Currently I'm at University studying Biomolecular Sciences - as fun as it sounds - and ultimately I'd like to end up doing research along those lines and, with any luck, get paid for it. I'm an eternal procrastinator which is why I post all these messages on the forum and start all these new topics. My personal interests include playing the Bass Guitar (haven't done in ages though but I was once in a couple of locally popular bands with a few demos out), quantum mechanics - especially superstring theory (thats the geeky side), good seafood, martial arts (karate black belt) and clubbing. I was introduced to WoW by a few work mates about 9 months ago and Ciccone is my first ever char (such a newbie Razz )

Now YOU have to go for it. Post anything you want, it can even be a rant about the cost of a pint of beer (an issue close to my heart alien ) if you want!

Last edited by on Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Ciccone
Ciccone

Back to top Go down

A bit about yourself Empty Re: A bit about yourself

Post  Avatryne Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:19 am

Well my name is Gemma (well gemma-louise but only my mum calls me that ) Though i much prefer Ava, which well Avatryne is a name given to me by a bunch of friends for a long and complicated reason but thats what they call me and what i would much rather you all call me (appart from Shanu when he is A. telling me off, or B. making me feel better Razz)

im 21, though i prefer to think of myself as 21-teen Razz i am..well im many things but i make my living through music im a singer (i also play bass, piano, guitar (badly) and i am a mean ass mofo on the tambourine Razz im looking to start at drums soon too) im in a band and a few musical projects, i also teach singing privatly and run two, soon to be three music schools with my mum (who is awesome even though she calls shanukar a freak Razz). I also write music for a musical theatre school for underprivilaged children, and work in a very posh secondary school teaching a pop-choir. and STILL fit in time for wow....

I like in Birmingham Uk, which is a pretty cool place, though i do not have an Ozzy Osbourne accent Razz I went through drama school and later on music school...guess thats where i developed my drama-queen-ness Razz and generally my life revolves around Music...and wow Razz

I live with my wonderfull boyfriend Ian who you will know as a 70 nelf called Sheleena, weve been together nearly 3 years and we have 3 wonderfull babies...no not children...kittens Razz Helena (after the MCR song) Loki (after the god of mischief) and Jack (well...hes just jack...sparrows, daniels take your pick i didnt name him Razz)

I am very much into the "alternative" scene, or well i guess thats the way you put it. I like whisky ( a lot) and good wine (even more) i do not practice what i preach, i enjoy smoking even though i teach people every day that its the worst thing for your voice >.< My favourite place in the world is New York, specifically strawberry fields and the belvedier castle in central park. My favourite film is scarface, i love the "the world is yours" theme. My favourite song is fear of the dark by iron maiden..no matter how many times i hear it, it still sends shivers down my spine. If i could be anywhere in the world i would be at Download festival (though preferably not completly wasted living in a tent for the WHOLE rest of my life Razz) which i like to think as my spiritual home Smile

and well...i like to dye my hair...a lot...

and all i really want to do with my life is travel, discover new music, appreciate and make wonderfull memories with my friends and loved ones and make a living doing something that i would quite happily do for free....
Avatryne
Avatryne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsune Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:41 pm

telling about myself has always been a difficult part for me Neutral sometimes i even wonder if i know myself xD

Anyway, name is Niclas that no one really use anymore cus i got alot of nicknames on me =P and im 20 years old... *sigh* halfway to 40.......
2 months ago my life went into a lighter path after a difficult year, last months in school were pain and the problem with my stomach and kidney sh*t what so ever, in and out from hospital and almost no doctor belived me for what ive said, just got the answers: you're to young, try a diff life style bye bye...
stuff like that -.-
so after school was done (im some sort of furniture designer or whatever it calls xD) i was just walking around at home taking medicines that didn't really help and spended too much time at WoW.
normaly i never get ill/sick not even a cold or something but last year was just sh*t.
my kidney problems got worse and i finally met a nurse who got surprised and angry over why i didnt got any help earlier, i got in right in time and there after in october i had my surgery..
after a few weeks of resting i finally felt better and diff companies started to call me asking me if i needed a job.
Today i work in a food store or whatever it calls, it doesn't give any major cash but still enough for now, i love the ppl i work with and i meet alot of strange ppl too xD im just happy that i can finally work like normal and i feel really much better since the surgury.
Its not a life time job and im planning to get back to study in a few years.

Interests: hmm... WoW? hehe, like to piss my friends of sometimes xD
computers, i like to build my own and i build for my brother.. or did, a few years back... now its time to get a new pc but prob wont build this one since im too lazy now xD.
the music im currently listen on is linkin park and rammstein, science is fun (when i watch brainiac on discovery only) i also like to play fear games with my sis (resident evil silent hill etc) cuz she always fall of the chair each time something happens haha, so funny ^^ and she's older than me.
oh and i love my dog Very Happy its some sort of lassie dog in a dwarf shape.... or just remind me and ill get up a photo of him.

hmm, anything else to say? just ask something if you wanna know, easier that way rabbit
Mitsune
Mitsune

http://www.freewebs.com/nisse_man

Back to top Go down

Post  nari Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:49 pm

.....one word for me ? imba Laughing
nari
nari

Back to top Go down

Post  Tharlian Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:48 am

Well my name is Noel, I come from merry old Ireland...Dublin to be specific. Unlike all you wippersnappers I'm 31.
At the moment I work driving my own Taxi around Dublin all day. When Im not driving Im usually parked up somewhere reading old DragonLance novels. I love all things Gaming, from my pc to Xbox 360 to ps2..I also bring a psp with me in my Taxi. I also love pen and paper RPGs..I've dabbled with everything from DnD, Gurps, Whfrp, Shadowrun, Earthdawn, Exalted and plenty more I cant think of at the moment. I even still have my AD&D 2ed Dmg and players Handbook. I dont get to play much anymore....trying to get a group together though.
I also like to workout whenever I can, as you can imagine Its not very active work sitting on my ass all day driving a Taxi. Presently I am living with my wife to be and our two children in our first house. The wedding is happening on july 26....the less I say about that the better Rolling Eyes
Thats all I can be bothered to write up at the min...as anyone whos been in an instance with me will tell you I'm a very slow typer Very Happy
Tharlian
Tharlian

Back to top Go down

A bit about yourself Empty hmmmmm....

Post  Sheleena Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:44 am

me? awww man...thats a poo question...

im mostly boreing....i play computer games way too much...tend to be too good at them and finish them too fast....THANK GOD for open ended MMORPG's as it is....i like art...used to draw alot...stopped as more important things took over...like beer and girls...then i went to college....have done most of the practical sciences : human biology, applied chemistry in industry..and medical physics...weird fact, i can pass those at AVCE level...but not english GCSE...and its my own damn language :S

after colege i started working for the company that produced my 1st love...games workshop and warhammer....i spent 2 years with them and did various things but im most pround of the figures that became display peices and the kids i saw grew up (as i taught alot of them the game....i can only blame me for the crap gamers in birmingham now .....*sigh*)
after this...ive done not much..met gemma (your loverly 2 I.C ava) moved in with her and things from there are pretty normal....

recently ive decided to start drawing again...however..seems my hands have forgotten so its taking too long and my willpower looks like a wave graph....still...you never know...

oh and just for tharlian...that copy of AD&D 2nd ED is the best one...dont lose it...ive just started writing a Call of Cthulhu campaign (pen and paper - well mostly laptop for me) for my friends...have a look at it m8..(the game i mean) its diferent...but alot of muchos fun...well thats me...crap and boring....still Smile life is fun..mostly with beer and pretty girls (*waves at ava* "hi honey")
Sheleena
Sheleena

Back to top Go down

Post  Fermin Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:21 pm

I'll keep it short and sweet. But I'm going to go reverse-chronologically, just to buck the trend Cool

I started playing WoW because of the RP but got sucked into the hunt for better gear Crying or Very sad My main was a Nelf warrior called Glautarak but when I hit 60 (pre-BC) I started my alt, Fermin. With the distinct lack of tanks I've decided to get Glaut back in the action so keep a lookout for him!

I'm a 23-year-old sports journalist in London. I work for a newspaper called the Non-League Paper which covers football nationwide from the Conference and down. Because that pays poorly and The Times still haven't given me the Chief Sports Writer position yet (bastards) I also work full-time at a financial PR company in London.

I graduated from Warwick Uni two years ago where I did Psychology and Philosophy. That is where I met my girlfriend, Mary, who is also a journalist and considers herself to be a 'WoW Widow' Shocked (check out the forums - they're quite funny).

I went to loads of different schools around the world because of my family moving around and because of disciplinary problems. My misbehaviour and dalliances with drugs enabled me to travel the world - who'd have thought!

I was born in Hong Kong but am half-British and half-American. And that's about it (i just realised "short and sweet" was a lie - whoops, sorry about that Embarassed )

Ferm

Fermin

Back to top Go down

A bit about yourself Empty Me and my boring irl life...

Post  Missaraa Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:32 am

Well, my name is Therése but everyone calls me Thezz/Thezzi and i'm 13 years old from Sweden. I going in school and do my homework... After that i sit in front of the computer untill it's bedtime for me.. and i just play wow then... My parents get mad at me sometimes... I have 2 best friends, one that lives near but she is always with her other friends.. So i don't meet her so often... My other friend lives on the other side of the town-.- And then i need to take the train to meet her.. So my life is on the net.. And i don't have any "real" friend in school, sometimes they are mean and so on to me, so i have all my friend on wow. Since 21 feb 07 have i only play 1554 hours... >.> 30-60 hours a week, depends what i do on the weekends... Well, irl i going on judo.. The only girl in the grp.. -.-, going in school and do my homework, as i said... and i'm the only girl that i know in my age and lives near me and are from Sweden that plays wow... >.<!! Kinda hate it sometimes...( missing irl wow friends =/ ) I have my own style and dont care about what the other thinks about it.. One day i had 2 knots in my hair... I love music, that's my drug... But i have never loved any band... I just like the songs, hiphop, pop, trance, rock etc etc...

Well, ask if you want to know more... but that's my life Shocked

Luckily i have good friends in wow Very Happy
Missaraa
Missaraa

Back to top Go down

A bit about yourself Empty dont ask.....

Post  Glossie ( Decius ) Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:21 am

well, up until recently my IRL has been totaly wank, yes i'll admit it......
but where to start, i could mention everything since the age of 4, which ive only told a certian someone I love you
or i could just mention the past few weeks!. and a few other things bout me Razz
well here goes;
im currently living at home with my annoying careless family so most of the time *hiding* playing WoW or listening to music but other than that im "shifting weight" im sure ya know what that means, YES excersise + WoW and im currently aiming for being 13 stone at the end of the year currently at 10.5 stone.
ive recently lost my job, so no cash and no more Pedigree for the time being which also means no emo-ness in /g i hope. Sorry for being the annoying <insert word here> recently but ive had quite a few problems Crying or Very sad

i enjoy shooting, drinking and playing WoW. i havent seen many of my IRL mates in 2 years, so im knida a loner atm Crying or Very sad
and the events that have unfolded since i was 4 has caused me to think really positivly *spelling* about people dying and for some sad and dark hearted reason ( certain someone knows ) i could watch a person die... again....... but please forgive me for my lack of care.....

well i dont really wanna say more bout myself for a few reasons;
A) yall will start to hate me
B) i'll start to cry
C) i may not see tomorrow if i continue

*stop typing*

anyways if reading this has wasted valuble time of you life please /w me ingame, but dont expect a reply
sorry for posting such crap, but id rather ya know a few things about me that may explain alot recently
I love you

Glossie ( Decius )

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciccone Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:56 am

Dec - the idea of this whole thread is for ANYTHING concerning yourself and its nice to see people using it! Thanks for posting that; it helps most of us understand which helps since I feel the easiest way to get through things is with mates and I pretty certain we're all here for you in that respect!

And as for this:

A) yall will start to hate me

Load of bollocks. It would take someone that doesn't have a heart to act like that.

B) i'll start to cry

Do that and Ciccone will have to give you a /dance

C) i may not see tomorrow if i continue

You'd had better for that /dance.

If theres anything that people here can do to help we're all here for you I love you
Ciccone
Ciccone

Back to top Go down

Post  Poochie Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:02 pm

A bit about me.... I'm a 26 year old belgian guy (belgium for those who don't know where that's from), my RL name is Wouter. At the moment i'm doing a course in Networking from cisco (CCNA). I'm currently umeployed since this is a full time course i don't have any girlfriend atm.

I mostly am busy with some friends having a beer, a smoke and a laugh. I play bass, and looking to go playing contra-bass. Music is my life most of the time without music i go slowly but definitly crazy.
About music choice i'm a very difficult person, i kinda like everything that sounds good.... Goin from Aphex twins to Led Zeppelin if you get what a mean. My opinion is that for every good song there's about 30-40 bad songs coming out.

This was shortly a bit a bout me hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as i enjoyed typing it
Poochie
Poochie

Back to top Go down

A bit about yourself Empty all about me!

Post  russ/serentiy Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:21 am

ok, i'm james, also known as jim or jamie, and more resently russ!, i'm 25 years old currently working for the british army out in canada, which is why i'm never on at a proper time and why i lag so much,

i will be back in the UK (harlow essex, home of some of scarshields biggest names Pre TBC, like krinkle, duran, gorefang, sting, dagfinner and bizzlebob, all my ex room mates) some time in april, but for now long i don't know, as i might be applying to work for blizzard!! its that or student paramedic!
i was one of the frist hunters on the server when it frist opened, yes i remember care, and was in surpremacy (can't spell btw!!),

not much more to say really, its fecking cold here!! and fixing vehicles and computer systems in -20 to -40 temperatures is very trying at times!!

well thats it for now
russ/serentiy
russ/serentiy

Back to top Go down

A bit about yourself Empty iam who iam

Post  Ukyo Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:19 pm

Hi my name is Tommy and iam 20 years old and live in sweden. iam aboute 1.95 tall and my weight is aboute 95 kilos.

iam curently on the last year of my education its some kind of industry line where you build stuff out of wood.
most things we build involves some kind of furniture from chairs tables and more advanced stuff (dont know the names on it in eng Smile )

i also have stomach problems so iam sick alot and that gives me problens to keep up with the others in the class and the doctors cant find eny thing. well despite that things are going well so far and i hope i can get a job when iam done at shool.

at my freetime i read books and comics and play a large viarety of games. iam also doing martial arts witch i train aboute 2 or 3 times a week (curently have red belt) and its 10 times worse than our PE classes.

i also hang out with my friends the last thing we did was playing paint ball (still got marks on my body after it *ouch* lol! ).

well that who iam i can write much more but iam to damn lazy Sleep hehe.

ill add more to this later to corect my spelling and add some more to it. cheers cheers
Ukyo
Ukyo

Back to top Go down

Post  russ/serentiy Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:16 pm

Ukyo wrote: live in sweden. industry line where you build stuff out of wood.
most things we build involves some kind of furniture from chairs tables and more advanced stuff (dont know the names on it in eng Smile )

so thats ikea then!! Laughing Laughing
russ/serentiy
russ/serentiy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fermin Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:28 pm

russ/serentiy wrote:

LMAO!!

Let's hear a big shout-out to the Ikea Massive.

Fermin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsune Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:14 pm

Fermin wrote:
russ/serentiy wrote:

LMAO!!

Let's hear a big shout-out to the Ikea Massive.

Me and Ukyoo were in same class there and i liked that school, design my own furnitures and build them just how i wanted them.. now i saved all of what i built to the day i get my own apartment ^^
Mitsune
Mitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsune Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:20 pm

Ukyo wrote:

i also hang out with my friends the last thing we did was playing paint ball (still got marks on my body after it *ouch* lol! ).

cheers

i can clearly still see my marks from our "1 yard range shooting at eachother" even if its from spring 2007

ill get you next time /stealth Twisted Evil
Mitsune
Mitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Firez Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:05 am

Lets see.. Perhaps I could give this a shot...

MY CURRICULUM VITAE:

Name: Christopher
Date of Birth: 18th November 1988
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Height: 6 Foot 4 Inches // 196 Centimetres
Weight: 168 Pounds (12 Stone) // 76 Kilogrammes
Occupation: Currently Studying Motor Vehicle Technology and Repair - Soon to be moving onto Land Rover and Jaguar soon.

About me: Meh....

Interests: Wow, Cars, more Wow, more Cars... Some more Wow?
Music: I'll listen to anything... Trust me.

*You inspect the label on the tin further to reach the health and safety/ Hazards section*

WARNING! Has a very short fuse and a bad temper.

Extremely Flammable!
Do not exceed inflating over 40psi!
Firez
Firez

Back to top Go down

A bit about yourself Empty Minä (:

Post  Eletha Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:37 pm

Because I'm such a lazy-ass, I'll do this kinda same way as Chris did...

So here we go:

I am..
-Susanna Maria Salmi
-born in 3rd October 1988 (older than Chris \o/ )
-from Finland as you can see from my profile
-working at an elementary school
-173 centimiters
-63 kilogrammes
-cheerful and extremely positive person

I have..
-kind of blonde hair
-dark blue eyes (my friends say they are black -.-)
-Mum and little sister Venla <3
-an own appartment
-many close friends that I love very much
-an obsession of music

in the Future I want..
-to get married
-to have or adopt kids
-to get a good job
-to travel alot
-to live my life to the fullest

I will..
-start to study in an university to become a teacher one day
-travel to England next summer
-definitely get Eletha to lvl 70 during next week (If I wont, feel free to come and slap me)

And finally I want to dedicate this last section to my interests:

Music ~ Anime ~ Playing ~ Boys ~ Girls ~ Summer ~ Workout ~ Singing ~
Drinking ~ Occasional smoking ~ Dancing ~ Kids (not in THAT way Shocked ) ~
Travelling ~ Japan ~ Asian culture ~ Music ~ Music ~ Music ~ Music ~ Music ~
Eletha
Eletha

http://www.myspace.com/suchane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sassoru Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:07 am

Gone.

Last edited by Sassoru on Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total