The Betrayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Premades

5 posters

Go down

Premades Empty Premades

Post  Avatryne Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:04 am

So ok, we all know that allies suck in our battlegroup those fuckers from hakkar kick our ass incessantly and generally we all get pissed off...well...not me so much cause ya know im pve...but you all do Razz

SO!

I vote...we attempt our very own Betrayers premades. We could set a night and a time, and depending on who was interested we could take on WSG or (preferable cause ya know..its the best BG) AB..i never did Eots so much when i pretended i was arms...but i think thats what like 10man?

So 10-15 people all get together at the same time, we get someome with good tactical experience (probably Eliran, Nari or Shanukar atm) to lead the teams....and we see what happens....

Obviously the guild has decided to move in a more Pve direction, but i know we have plenty of Pvpers and even i might lend my sheild to carry a flag or defend a base or some shizzle...though i aint going to av for shit the palce does my nut in Razz

So if you are interested or have any further ideas on how to stop those ganking evo buggers click reply and be amazing at how amusing and fun posting on the forums at 7am can be.... Kisses..ava xx
Avatryne
Avatryne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Premades Empty Re: Premades

Post  Shanukar Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:12 am

First of all its not hakkar its Xavius that kick our asses and as for premades i do not think we have enough ppl yet that are pvpers in order to do premades , ofc i would love to wave the banner of war Twisted Evil but i am inclined to say that premades eeeh are just a bit out of reach atm
Shanukar
Shanukar
Admin

https://the-betrayers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Premades Empty one thing for ava

Post  Sheleena Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:59 am

as we know...im a tank..so rarely do i PvP....now i have the decapitator off prince...i do it a little more...still not much tho

that sed...i understand your frustraton ava...HOWEVER.....AV is the ONLY BG where tanks are necassery.....as the bosses need to be tanked and its like tanking any other PvE mob..in a *cough* 40 man raid Razz

i agree that AB is the most fun...but for your spec...AV IS BEST....sorry sugar Smile
Sheleena
Sheleena

Back to top Go down

Premades Empty hehe

Post  Sheleena Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:04 am

well we tried it...it would have gone well too..i think we need to think about group composition....and mabye just try someof the others that dont require tactics...as we found out at KZ...we can zerg the shit out of the horde...but only in zergfest...BG is harder...still a good try for what was essentially a organised pug Razz
Sheleena
Sheleena

Back to top Go down

Post  Avatryne Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:04 pm

So now we have allied ourselves with Wardens...does that mean we might actually win a BG one day? Razz
Avatryne
Avatryne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanukar Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:27 am

/join premade and keep your eyes open , Myio and the wardens have still priority as we do in our raids , but if there is a small next in line its us Smile as they are in our raids
Shanukar
Shanukar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Avatryne Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:41 am

I shall just flutter my eyelashes at leo should i ever get the urge to go pvp....

"leeeeeoooo...i need some honor can you bring your big sword and keep the big meanie horde off me.."

*flutters eyelashes*

*Big manly leo voice* "of course baby..let me put on my S3 gladiator gear and defend your honor valiently like the big strong manly leo i am"

/swoon

*pvp epics appear before ava, and she also benefits from big manly leos company...double bonus*

random pvp fantasty over...right wheres my sheild...back to kara
Avatryne
Avatryne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Premades Empty PVP

Post  zyberian Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:47 pm

<<< feels the need to put something to the pvp section

mage...70....12K hp un buffed
316 resilience ft lols
still hates rogues

that said bring on the other 4 million horde

zyberian

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciccone Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:27 am

Just do AV. Its basically PvE with horde running around screaming"OMGZ, I only doos PeeVeePee, Wut iz thus????one???" especially at night. During the day it can be a different matter however at night (past 12 WoW time) I can honestly say I've never been in a losing AV bg. That and its piss easy honor. Both Galv and Drek can be done by a group of 5 if the mana pool of the healer keeps up.

And with that I say we get some people for AV, enter as a group, run the PvE part and win. I'm going to bed now since my connection to the WoW servers is buggered (again) and my liver is hurting now.
Ciccone
Ciccone

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanukar Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:57 pm

If your liver starts dancing , STOP DRINKING , i repeat STOP DRINKING and yes it is true Av is piss honor
Shanukar
Shanukar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum