The Betrayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Betrayers Legacy

+2
Ciccone
Mitsune
6 posters

Go down

Betrayers Legacy Empty Betrayers Legacy

Post  Mitsune Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:15 pm

so.. betrayers legacy huh. a guild for our alts and new recruits.
its exciting i agree but is it really necessary? yes its still new and we have to give it a try but do we have time enough to run 2 guilds?
and every new low lvl who wants to join are being sended to betrayers lagacy to there prove their worthy to join "The betrayers" right?
i was up to recruit some ppl, even that gnome at our latest meeting and told them what i just wrote above tongue
some of them: hmm... nah
other like: wtf is the point with that???
and from what i've noticed too, when ppl see other guilds having fun and play dumd together they suddenly get interested to join: we tell them that are you blah blah? and do you know how to yada yada whatever?
they just: yeah yeah just let me join.. something like that, we have found good ppl like that and other are just like.... bobman....
also its a good idea with a second guild when the raid is starting and we want more 70s by letting the lower lvls not getting distracted by the raiding groups talking in /g and other stuffs.

anyway just wanted to point this out from my view
Mitsune
Mitsune

http://www.freewebs.com/nisse_man

Back to top Go down

Betrayers Legacy Empty Re: Betrayers Legacy

Post  Ciccone Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:29 pm

I like the idea of "Betrayer's Legacy" and I think it could work very well - its also a way of recruiting serious players only. As Mitsune pointed out some will be "wtf is the point in that?!" but those are the ones that only want to join to spam "Can u boost me in daedmiens plz????" in /g. Players who do eventually have their eyes set on raiding will be lured in I think so long as we advertise BL as being a guild designed to help those players get up into a raiding guild. I think its an excellent idea.

By Bobman are you talking about the immortal Draenei? If so, that brings back fond memories of constantly seeing his corpse everywhere whilst I was levelling through 20 in Lakeshire, the biggest load of spam in Last Hope's /g and quite possibly one of the worst BRDs run I have ever done (think two wipes on the first two mobs). I think Bobman is the real life Leeroy of Scarshield. Shocked
Ciccone
Ciccone

Back to top Go down

Post  Avatryne Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:16 pm

Shel, shanu and I suggested that Bobman be the mascot for SSL

Ahhh i remember his brief time in the betrayers well

"WHY DO WE HAVE TO USE TACTICS ON BOSS"

"CAN WE JUST GO"

"WHY ARE WE WAITING"

"WHEN DO THE EPIX DROP"

"NARI...WHY....NARI..WHY...NARI...WHY...NARI...WHY...NARI...WHY"

*Nari has removed bobman from raid group*

that covers a 30 second conversation in zul'gurub between bobman and Nari
Avatryne
Avatryne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsune Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:26 pm

i randomly got into same instance party with bobman first time i saw him, thereafter he was a member in TB.
me and snow went out on our little... "quest".. in barrens along with bobman, is adrenaline kick the right words?
well, he got that after the first mob... i wonder how often he buy new keyboards, you know what i mean those who have been i same party with him.
wonder how he acts in RL in different situations xD
Mitsune
Mitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciccone Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:51 pm

And we all know Bobman has the best RP name ever Very Happy
Ciccone
Ciccone

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanukar Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:09 am

One of the main reasons i decided to create Betrayer Legacy was the growing amount of people that wanted to join and i had to turn down , and thourhg this guild its easier to hand pick members that have true potential of being a real asset for The Betrayers. And yes it is difficult to run 2 guilds at the same time but the fact is that The Betrayers is a guild that wants to actually do something and to do that we have to "clean" it. Now , there might be 2 guilds but they will act as one meaning the people in the 2nd guild will not be left out of the main guilds events and by that i ussualy mean rp events.Now if the people that you recruited didn't like this idea i simply do not give a F*ck cause basicly we are doing them a favour since tbh The Betrayer do not really need other members actually we have to many that's why recruitment in The Betrayers is now closed except for ( Shamans , Priests and Locks) and even those just 1 of each class.As for leading the 2nd guild i won't be doing that , if Mits doesn't have time i will look for someone else that can take up the responsibility and of course i will be looking in the evolution of the 2nd guild.
Shanukar
Shanukar
Admin

https://the-betrayers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsune Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:11 pm

"time" is such a strong word...
however, as i said its a new thing and we have to give it a try as i will do,
i decided that mits will be for pvp and stuff for now.. and rp of course Wink
but im going to alot on Thina and lvl her
the second expansion with another 10 lvls to work up with is here very soon and from there on ill see how the future lies for my 2 characters
Mitsune
Mitsune

Back to top Go down

Betrayers Legacy Empty hey

Post  Sheleena Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:03 am

to the point.....

i can see why youve done it...and i know its worked for some guilds...BUT...tbh from my own experience in BL....its boring...seriously...in 4 days i spoke to noone and noone talked on GC...cuz noone was online...sorry but if im in a guild i wanna talk to ppl not an empty GC

as it is...my alt has left..i was bored of having noone to talk to expet my lvl 70 friends from shel

nuff sed....i think it wont work...

shel
Sheleena
Sheleena

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilighter Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:24 am

man Bobman is epic lol!!
I think that would be a good idea, because I think Closed Circle has Open Circle..?? If thats connected in anyway, but it shows other people that we are organised, and they will be like oO damn I want some of that Betrayer shizzllleeee, and we could also "respec" them? lol so when they do move up to Betrayers we would have tank etc, ready?
Twilighter
Twilighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down