The Betrayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Music ya into?

4 posters

Go down

What Music ya into? Empty What Music ya into?

Post  Glossie ( Decius ) Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:04 pm

if ya got this far ya know what the topics about ^^

.... but for those who are just trigger happy Razz tis a post bout what bands and music genres ya into.

so i'll start ya off

Arch Enemy ( one of those ranbom bands i found while drunk ^^ )

Bloodbath - got am imbah two tracks i know, but the guitars sound really odd

Nightwish - some good Symphonic metal

Paramore - find the music totally crap, but singers fit Razz

HammerFall - ( know nothing bout them, but there on my PC ;/ )

Ramstein - sonne ftw

SOiL - new singer A.J sux compared to Ryan Razz but otherwise some good "quality" metal, dis em and ya will be ganked ^^

Soilwork - only metal band i have all CDs of all 7 of em Razz , if ya ever need a reason to take paracetamol, they are that, good quality Melodic Death Metal ( apparently ) now Peter Wichers has gone the band doesnt sound the same, but still <3 Soilwork

Pain - first heard of em from a warrior video by Laintime ( pure legend ) Not afraid to die bets track there is.

Senses Fail - random band i heard of, great stuff for drinking alone to ( WARNING: keep away from sharp objects )

Story of the year - great band, but more drinking alon stuff Razz

Trust Company - similar to linken Park, but better, and yet again i listend to thie while i'll over x-mas drinking alone ^^

there we go, your turn

~Gunney out!

Glossie ( Decius )

Back to top Go down

What Music ya into? Empty Re: What Music ya into?

Post  Ciccone Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:34 pm

Genre-wise I'm into Alternative / experimental Rock, Avant-garde, Electro, Post Hardcore, Grunge - most things tbh although I won't touch any rap or r'n'b or hip hop stuff. It just doesn't float my boat.

Theres a list of all the music I've listened to for the past 8 months or something here. Nifty little program that records the music you've listened to. Onto the bands:

Sonic Youth - the ultimate alternative and avant garde rock band out there. Listen to and be amazed cheers

Mew - Excellent Dutch indie/prog rock band.

The Smashing Pumpkins - Its the pumpkins. Yay!

Finch - first "emo" band I properly liked.

M83 - Electronic music. Good stuff

Nirvana - I was hugely obsessed with Nirvana when I was younger. Pretty certain I've got nearly all commercially released music (I'm missing the Pennyroyal Tea single but Oh, The Guilt and Hormoaning are there) and about 25 bootlegged CDs and recordings.

Other bands I like include My Bloody Valentine, Pavement, Depeche Mode, Radiohead, FFAF, Polysics, Rites of Spring, Drive Like Jehu, Lucy and The Teenage Monster... theres loads XD
Ciccone
Ciccone

Back to top Go down

Post  Avatryne Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:42 pm

Hmmm how to compress my musical taste into a single thread..hmmmm

Iron Maiden - greatest band of all time
The doors - need i say more
My Chemical Romance - seen em 15 times <3 them in a non fan-girl way that you will probably describe as emo...but i will angrilly correct you that they are not "emotive hardcore" but then by the looks of things ciccone knows his shit and will be able to back me up on this one ^^
Dragonforce - the best music to spam sunder armor too
Turisas - if you havnt heard their cover of Boney M's rasputin you havnt lived
Manowar
Metallica
Nightiwish
Led Zepplin - that bit in whole lotta love where he starts moaning still gets me everytime
Guns and Roses/Velvet revoler - same fucking thing really cause its all about DUff and Slash
Apocalyptica
New found GLory - ya i like pop-punk too
Korprikanni - they sing songs about drinking beer in forests with violings...thats just...cool
Arch enemy
In flames
Nile - egyptian doom metal...like...wow
Finntroll
Megadeth - are almost as good as metallica...almost....
Epica
The used
Manson
Korn
Story of the year
Bullet for my valentine
Trivium (ya i like metalcore...deal with it Razz)
ACDC
RHCP
damien rice - for those "FUCK HE JUST BROKE UP WITH ME" moments
Ozzy + sabbeth - but not that ronnie james dio shit...ya DIO pwns at vocals..but looses at sabbeth
System
Aiden
Conquest of steel
Dream Theatre
Symphony X - if you like symphonic metal and have not listened to this band then seriously check out their fucking work it will blow your mind

and now im bored of typing bands that sound cool because in fact i also love christina aguilera (she had dave navaro play guitar on fighter....thats just...cool) and loads of other random shit...my life revolves around music and epics these days >.<

ya...cba to type anymore...i talk about music enough for you all to know this shit anyway Razz
Avatryne
Avatryne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanukar Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:52 pm

Diiiiiiiistuuuuuuuuuurbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeddddd FTW

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Shanukar
Shanukar
Admin

https://the-betrayers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciccone Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:11 am

Ofc MCR aren't emo - that would be Fugazi, Rites of Spring, Drive Like Jehu etc if you want to be correct!
Ciccone
Ciccone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down