The Betrayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So much for Succes

4 posters

Go down

So much for Succes Empty So much for Succes

Post  Shanukar Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:05 am

People since from the begginig of this year we decided to Pve then we will do so accordingly so ...the following are to be required...Focus and doing your job .It seems some ppl have taken profit of my kindness latley , well people you abused my kindness for to long and i closed an eye to one to many things , it will not happen again either you play your part seriously or you will be replaced ,its really up to you i will lead the raids from now on since you might think that Ava won't do anything to you well people i am not Ava as much as i care about you all your are not doing your job and as such you shall be replaced . and take this into consideration this , therer are a lot of players out there very good ones that would take you place gladly. Tonight raid Saturday the 12th was a complete disaster i made 1 mistake and i took responsibility for it. What i saw tonight was complete chaos from now on you will shut up and do as your told on the contrary you can leave the guild for all i care and go back to whatever you were doing before.
Shanukar
Shanukar
Admin

https://the-betrayers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

So much for Succes Empty Re: So much for Succes

Post  nari Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:14 am

.......im on the side of shan on that one ......you ppl got potanial.....we just got to get out of you .....if needed il drill you to a mean raiding machien my self but if you dont focus you fuck it up ......one more thing (fak i forgot what i whas gone say)
nari
nari

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsune Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:40 pm

i wasn't there but i can imagine how it was.
i have no raid experience but ive been with nari's raid groups a few times in ZG and it has allways been chaos.. or not always but mostly. most becuse ppl are too upset to miss the epic item they want, ofcourse i want some items too from the raids but i can tell that i always sit back quietly and play my part of the the raid or instance or whatever im in and do as im told also hoping that im the lucky one who win the rolls.
i think some ppl forget the fun with raiding and get to upstressed by the epics.
ive been in guild for a long time and seen shan go up and down with it, now when the raid finally is up play your role and do what you are told and everything should go better, even if it fails.

but as i said, i have no raid exp. and im telling this from my view, correct me if im wrong
Mitsune
Mitsune

http://www.freewebs.com/nisse_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsune Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:54 pm

oh i forgot to tell, don't be a bobman Shocked
Mitsune
Mitsune

http://www.freewebs.com/nisse_man

Back to top Go down

So much for Succes Empty just chatting about things i enjoy :P

Post  Sheleena Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:45 am

i wasnt in your raids, however i was in the same room as ava at the time...hell i was most likly in there, in my own raid Razz

but on with the point....the problems you faced last time need not happen....simply put....raids are grown up WoW fun...if you dont think you can keep your cool....its easy..dont go...ive PuG'd KZ a few times and done it properly 3 times.....

TBH..as i know most of you from extra-guild places like RP etc....ill be blunt....it sounded and looked like a freaking PuG team....if thats what your after...go play with deaths last stand...if you want your guild to raid...do it properly...fuck about once youve done it a million times and can clear it with no thought...like normal instances..(or herocs for us leet few Razz)

Should i end up joining this guild and MT'ing a raid..i promise you i will not put up with that behavior...IF im out of line i apologise, but i know from my own experience how hard it is to get a guild raiding and more than that..i know how much effort and love both Shanukar and Ava have put into your guild to make it a success.....

Rant over...have fun...but grow up

*hugs*
Sheleena
Sheleena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum