The Betrayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apologies

5 posters

Go down

Apologies Empty Apologies

Post  Ciccone Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:44 pm

Sorry about this guys but I might not be able to get on WoW for a week or so. When I'm at Uni (like I am now), the firewall blocks access to Blizz's servers for WoW so I get my connection routed through a VPN to Germany so I can play from the comfort of my messy residence room. Unfortunately, it looks like the VPN has just gone down and the person who hosts / manages it is still back home in America for the mid-term.... =/ I've checked it out on my end and its working fine and it seems to be more a problem with the server. I'm just hoping it can be sorted out ASAP. I'll keep trying to reconnect but if I can't make it on I should be home in a week or so where I have no need for the VPN.

So until this problem gets sorted I won't be around. Sorry for cutting off during the Arca run Dec confused

Now all /flex at me.

Edit: Changed Title. If you are signed for a raid and miss it please post here with a brief explanation why. It is only polite after all ^^

Last edited by on Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Ciccone
Ciccone

Back to top Go down

Apologies Empty Re: Apologies

Post  Mitsune Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:56 pm

/flex
Mitsune
Mitsune

http://www.freewebs.com/nisse_man

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciccone Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:36 am

Ok. I WON'T be on for a while. My account with the german broadbandy people I was rerouting to from bonnie Scotland is out of action for a bit and it might take a while to get a new VPN address set up. So theres that factor plus I will be going on a short holiday at some point. I'm hoping people will see this in the forums instead of thinking "where the f**k is that nab nelf drood heelar gone?" but I hope to pop on briefly at some point during the next week since I'm required to go home home not uni home for a bit and I don't have connection problems there. Theres also just too much going on at the moment I'm finding it difficult to have time to get on properly but I'll make this clear - I am NOT leaving WoW, I have no intention to do so and I'm not the leaving the guild either. I'll still be here to annoy you all to death.

Just take this as a slight vacation ^^ I'm speaking with the stoner VPN dude tomorrow hopefully and if things get sorted quick enough I'll be back on but I'm still off on a vacation for a bit. Plus I WON'T be on on the 28th since I need to go queue up to get a flat when the leases are available on the 29th. FUN FUN FUN.

Missing you all! And yeah, this post is a load of rambley nonsense since I have an exam in 5 hours or so and I need to revise / sleep. alien alien alien alien
Ciccone
Ciccone

Back to top Go down

Post  Avatryne Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:32 pm

Ciccooooone im reading this with a terrible hangover and your message made me go "ouch" Sad

dont be away too long....my fringe will get terribly lonely

luffffs and cuddles

your befringed compadre
xxxx
Avatryne
Avatryne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciccone Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:07 am

Ok all you people that are fantastic (thats all of you in case you required clarification). My VPN is buggered again - failure to connect to local client [a-bloody-gain]- so if I'm absent for Omen and Kara that is my very valid excuse.

I hate re-routed german internet. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Ciccone
Ciccone

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciccone Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:48 am

It was a false alarm. I was just too drunk to realise caps lock was on >.<
Ciccone
Ciccone

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciccone Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:38 pm

OK, VPN is properly not working at the moment (I'm sober) so I'm hoping that it'll be up and running for Kara in time. If its not - this is why I was absent.
Ciccone
Ciccone

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciccone Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:15 am

Its down again, sorry about not making the Sethekk Run guys. I'll leave it trying to connect and see if it gets up and running. If not, heres to hoping it will be good for Kara tomorrow (unless we are taking a break from it)
Ciccone
Ciccone

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciccone Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:41 pm

Sorry to Fel, Sob and Wiz. My VPN went down just before Heroic Mech. Not fun. I'll waste time doing my chemistry reports and try again shortly.
Ciccone
Ciccone

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciccone Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:46 pm

And to Zyb as well now >.< Stupid bloody stupid thing...
Ciccone
Ciccone

Back to top Go down

Apologies Empty zomg me111?

Post  zyberian Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:53 am

lol i get my own whole coment for an apology which is never needed from any guildie ever><

zyberian

Back to top Go down

Apologies Empty noo attending

Post  zyberian Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:57 pm

I will be away to night so dont kill to much guys>< i need repzorz

zyberian

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciccone Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:47 pm

Just to let everyone know, my VPN is acting funky again this time with a new problem that I've never seen before. Because of this I might not be able to make ZA tonight and if I can't connect by tomorrow I may be gone for about a week or so (until I can head home and use a proper net connection). Hopefully I'll get this sorted out rather quickly but if you don't see me online for a while, thats why.

Sad
Ciccone
Ciccone

Back to top Go down

Post  Fermin Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:56 pm

I've already apologised to Ava in-game, but for the rest of you that went to Zulamanaman last night I'm sorry I didn't make it. My train broke down on the way home from work and I ended up having to walk the rest of the way. In the rain. With a whole in my shoe. /cry

I hope it went well and that someone got an imba drop that they can use to protect my wimpy priest butt next time!

Fermin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciccone Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:21 pm

Sorry to Zyb and Dorkaa for disconnecting during the Arcatraz run earlier today. My VPN has been acting funky so I can't connect to anything outwith port 80 at the moment. So sorry about that and hopefully I can make it up sometime when my connection is back up.
Ciccone
Ciccone

Back to top Go down

Post  Fermin Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:45 am

Hey guys. I know there are bigger issues in the guild at the moment than my lateness but I felt I should apologise nonetheless.

One of my housemates got sacked and has to move home as he can't afford the rent. We can't afford to cover it so have to replace him ASAP. Yesterday was the only day we were all free to meet new housemates so as much as I rushed. I couldn't make Gruul on time.

As we always say RL > WoW, especially when RL money > epix. I warned a few of the officers several days ago of the situation and to replace me if they could.

Again sorry about that, I'm sure it didn't help with everyone's stress levels and the impending pandemonium after we gave up on the raid.

Fermin

Fermin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down