The Betrayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

joining

Go down

joining Empty joining

Post  wizney Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:53 pm

1. IC Name : Wizney
2. Class : Preist
3. Specc / Gear : Full Shadow - 4 Epic - 10 Blue - 2 Green

4 IRL Name : Magnus
5 Age : 14
6 Job / School : 8. grade in school
7 Game Expirience ( You expirience in Pve) : MC - ZG - Kara
8 Availability
9 Previous guilds and why did you leave / why were you kicked from them: Holger Danske - the guild loosed a lot of members so no more raiding, not many online so no more fun, it all got crashed down.
10. Why do you want to join our guild : For some good fun and Action with PVE PvP and maybe some RP if someone is up for that
11.Why do you expect from us and what are you willing to give in return - i expect some good times, and i hope i can give good times back and some real good playing
12. Once you are in the guild what will your plans be : to have good times, to do mine to the guild will work good.
13. Your story OOC and IC : OOC - i have lived all my life in a little village in Denmark there is named Vejle, My parents are devorsed, and i have been out in some bad shit, but now im up again and playing WoW again..

IC : Wizney leveled up in Northshire abbey where she learned the threatmend of the Holy light , and the Darksides of the Shadow Power. when she got 15 years her parents was slaughtered by filfthy orcs during the big war, she didnt wanted to loose her mind and she started to take the power as the Preist higher, and she came to the Cathedral of light in the BIG city of Stormwind. she got trained up by some of the biggest Preistes in the history, and she started to learn about the Scourge and its terrorfyeind around in the lands, in the age of 20 she got into the Training, she Started in WestFall where she used her holy powers to slay Creatures, Soon she became a good healer, and she healed her group to slay the Defias King Edwin Van cleef himself. soon she standed at level 40 and had a step if she wanted to still heal ore she wanted to go and use the darkpowers, and hit much more at the Random Creatures, she picked the Darkpowers, and she traveled through the Whole Azeroth in the fight against the Scourge, when she got older the Dark portal opened, and a new enemy raised its hands after the alliance, the name of them was the Demons of the illidan, she Traveled to Outlands and Used her Powers to kill.

wizney

Back to top Go down

joining Empty Re: joining

Post  Shanukar Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:05 pm

Thank you for applying , we will review it and you will be informed on the decision in the time to come
Shanukar
Shanukar
Admin

https://the-betrayers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

joining Empty Joining

Post  Thorki Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:11 pm

1. Thorki
2. Hunter
3. I'm MM/SU specced. Half PvP half PvE geared.

4 Malthe
5 16
6 At the moment I'm on a boarding school.
7 I've tryed Karazhan, all bosses, exept from Big Bad Wolf, Netherspite and Nightbane
8 I will be available for raids mostly in the weekends. Almost never other days..
9 Holger Danske - The guild started to crumble, and the GM for some reason complained about my friends' raid tactics, therefore they left, and I saw no purpose in staying. The Raven Knights - Left the guild cause of the tacts ironicly .. In Karazhan there weren't much control unfortunately.
10. I've heard about it from many sides, that it should be a fast developing guild, and I would like to help it evolve even more if possible.
11. I expect that The Betrayers will fullfil my exspectations (kindness and PvE). I in return will do my best for the guild, if anyone needs help, and I'm free I'll do it.
12. Stabilize a weekly Karazhan run (if not then 2 a month) and otherwise have fun.
13. Work in progess.. =)

Hoping for a positive answer; Thorki signing off! Smile

Thorki

Back to top Go down

joining Empty Joining2

Post  Thorki Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:19 pm

I forgot to mension some main things actually.
10,6k HP, 5,8k Mana, 1842 Atk. power with my own buffs.

Razz

Thorki

Back to top Go down

joining Empty Re: joining

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum