The Betrayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Addons

5 posters

Go down

Addons Empty Addons

Post  Avatryne Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:58 pm

Just a quick word to let you know..

the minimum addons wise i expect you to have is:

Omen/KTM threat meter (i use omen and i think it pwns all over KTM but whichever you preffer is fine)

Deadly boss mods ( not ev everyone HAS to have this in the group...but is safer if you do..VERY usefull on bosses)

I wont take anyone without a threat meter under ANY circumstance..that means you too Shanu Razz

there are various other helpfull mods out there, have a look around...see what works for you.

If you have any other good addons you think the guild would find usefull pop em in a post.

Ava x
Avatryne
Avatryne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Addons Empty Re: Addons

Post  nari Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:55 pm

oh to bad....no more link of me then

Last edited by on Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
nari
nari

Back to top Go down

Post  nari Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:56 pm

ALL ADDONS CAN BE FOUND AT look it out for your self

Last edited by on Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
nari
nari

Back to top Go down

Post  nari Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:59 pm

and get omen ....KTM is trahs so OMEN it is better and more detailed then KTM
nari
nari

Back to top Go down

Addons Empty Healer Add-ons

Post  Ciccone Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:17 pm

I'd appreciate it if someone could suggest some decent healer add-ons. I've heard of one known as "bar" or something similar (I can't remember it exactly) but it functions as part of "clique". Just since this is my first proper time resto, add-ons might be a help. Aside from that, AtlasLoot is worth getting if you want to salivate over the goodies you can get in raid dungeons Razz
Ciccone
Ciccone

Back to top Go down

Post  nari Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:00 am

il take a look and see for healing adds ....look them your self

Last edited by on Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
nari
nari

Back to top Go down

Post  Avatryne Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:42 am

Gee....how did i know Nari would post something on this one. Thanks for that honey, very usefull and much appreciated *bows down to the god of tanking*

xx
Avatryne
Avatryne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nari Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:26 pm

Last edited by on Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
nari
nari

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciccone Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:31 pm

Thanks for the help Nar ^^
Ciccone
Ciccone

Back to top Go down

Post  nari Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:09 pm

nar ????its nari
nari
nari

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciccone Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:23 pm

Shoot me Nar - I'm lazy Razz
Ciccone
Ciccone

Back to top Go down

Post  Avatryne Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:24 pm

At least she didnt call you Narib >.>
Avatryne
Avatryne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Avatryne Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:18 pm

But after that childish and selfish display i will call you fucking Narib *flames*

How petty do you want to be...

Guys most of your Addons can be found at www.curse-gaming.net or .com or just put curse gaming into google that will work too.

i will compile a list of helpfull mods for those of you who are a little addonphobic.

much luffs

ava

p.s i mean really...REALLY childish
Avatryne
Avatryne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciccone Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:49 pm

Ava is scary when she's angry..... No No No No No No No No

Just to let everyone know I won't be able to run Kara until after this Saturday. I just don't have the time currently due to exam pressure but once thats done and dusted I'll be good for it.
Ciccone
Ciccone

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilighter Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:05 pm

If you want I whenw e get a complete list I think I might be able to make a betrayers packet and put it on www.curse.com, cos thats were all the best addons are Very Happy
Twilighter
Twilighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Knargelion Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:09 pm

Ciccone wrote:I'd appreciate it if someone could suggest some decent healer add-ons. I've heard of one known as "bar" or something similar (I can't remember it exactly) but it functions as part of "clique". Just since this is my first proper time resto, add-ons might be a help. Aside from that, AtlasLoot is worth getting if you want to salivate over the goodies you can get in raid dungeons Razz

If you still care ciccone, I was using Grid (with GridStatusLifebloom) and clique, and finding them to be amazing

Grid gave me a little square for each raider with the background being filled according to %HP left, their name or HP deficit if it wa big enough for me to care, and the amount of time remaining on their lifebloom (so i know how long to leave for a bloom or hor much time i have to reapply. It was also coloured by number of stacks. Then i had clique set to work when i used mouse buttons on each square, so left click did lifebloom, right click did rejuv, button 4 did swiftmend and button 5 regrowth (also had shift-clicks for depoison, decurse, plain old select and rebirth). I also had it set up to colour the corners of everyone's square according to whether they had aggro, whether they were poisoned/cursed, whether they had garrote (and a bunch of other scary debuffs i configured) etc. Very very handy for raid healing.

Knargelion

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciccone Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:46 pm

Knargelion wrote:
Ciccone wrote:I'd appreciate it if someone could suggest some decent healer add-ons. I've heard of one known as "bar" or something similar (I can't remember it exactly) but it functions as part of "clique". Just since this is my first proper time resto, add-ons might be a help. Aside from that, AtlasLoot is worth getting if you want to salivate over the goodies you can get in raid dungeons Razz

If you still care ciccone, I was using Grid (with GridStatusLifebloom) and clique, and finding them to be amazing

Grid gave me a little square for each raider with the background being filled according to %HP left, their name or HP deficit if it wa big enough for me to care, and the amount of time remaining on their lifebloom (so i know how long to leave for a bloom or hor much time i have to reapply. It was also coloured by number of stacks. Then i had clique set to work when i used mouse buttons on each square, so left click did lifebloom, right click did rejuv, button 4 did swiftmend and button 5 regrowth (also had shift-clicks for depoison, decurse, plain old select and rebirth). I also had it set up to colour the corners of everyone's square according to whether they had aggro, whether they were poisoned/cursed, whether they had garrote (and a bunch of other scary debuffs i configured) etc. Very very handy for raid healing.

Heh, funny that you just recommended that - I've been using Grid for about 2 weeks now and I'm finding it to be awesome. I've not tried using Clique yet and I'm not too sure if I will since I've already got all my major healing spells mapped to my mouse so one click followed by hitting my back button isn't a major killer. That and I'm often clicking people to be very nosey! I'd be interested in getting garrote to show up as a debuff however since that would be rather useful - I'll play around with it tonight. According to my add-ons GridStatusLifebloom is installed and should be showing but it has yet to materialize. Currently I just remember my main targets for refreshes (nothing up with my mind just yet) and normally let any additional ones tick off.

If your interested I have my mouse set up for standard left and right click, back for Rejuventation, forward for lifebloom, zoom in for NS, zoom out for HT and I use the keyboard for everything else. I'm finding this setup absolutely fine but I may look into clique at some point. I've got grid setup for my major problems including aggro, low mana and out of range (the biggy!)
Ciccone
Ciccone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum