The Betrayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tal'lanore brothers

3 posters

Go down

Tal'lanore brothers Empty Tal'lanore brothers

Post  Essadir Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:58 pm

1. IC Name : Quarill & Essadir
2. Class : Priest / Rogue
3. Specc / Gear : Full Holy (41) / CombatHemo

4 IRL Name : Kamil
5 Age : 31
6 Job / School : WebDesigner
7 Game Expirience (You expirience in Pve) : Playin wow for 2 years. I used to play as HolyPriest, but my "main" is rogue. PreTBC experience - ZG/AQ20/MC, as priest, rogue and mage. TBC - all heroicx - too damn many times Wink, ZA cleared (2nd chest run included), Karazhan cleared, Gruuls Lair & "Maggy" cleared, SSC (5/6) and TK (3/4). Been there as priest most, but few times as rogue and hunter (kara, gruul). Also, sometimes I've played instead of Orofin - he is a guild MT. so I've tanked ZG/AQ20/MC/Kara/Gruul/SSC/TK. Wink
8 Availability : im nolife
9 Previous guilds and why did you leave / why were you kicked from them : Husaria. Long story, we've talked about this.
10. Why do you want to join our guild : to help ya in pve progress, skillup my language skills Wink
11.Why do you expect from us and what are you willing to give in return : im pure pve-rp, aiming highend player. all I want is to take urs same raiding spirit and process it into will of killin' a highend bosses Wink
12. Once you are in the guild what will your plans be : just to be helpfull.
13. Your story OOC and IC. lets start from ooc. I've wrote this aply, to show up a little my face to the rest of The Betrayers guildmates. As we know, Raidin' part of Husaria who separated from it into pve raid focused guild gonna marge with The Betrayers ino one Wink.

Essadir

Back to top Go down

Tal'lanore brothers Empty Re: Tal'lanore brothers

Post  Ruid Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:08 pm

Not sure but we shouldn't put alts into guild, Qu
GM what do you think ?

Ruid

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanukar Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:21 am

Well , at the beggining we used to let alts into the guild , and by that i mean alts that are played and not let to rot , in case you do have a rotting alt we shall make a second guild , purely alt oriented we shall have a common channel for both guilds to communicate . I find that this si the best way to do however i am open up to suggestions like all the time , but you will become aware of that in the time to come Smile
Shanukar
Shanukar
Admin

https://the-betrayers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Essadir Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:03 pm

makin alt means - im damn bored, spendin' to much time in wow, and my guild progression is too damn slow. got 3 25ppl raid chars ready (priest, rogue and hunter). 2 of them are almost all rep at exalted lvl. also got mage at 66lvl, pala at 65lvl and lock at 54lvl. finally, seems i spend to much time in wow Wink
alts and guild. quarill and essadir are unseparated. not twins, but RP "profile" of both need to regard them as one Wink i need to say this, only quarill is my raidin character. as we wanted, there will be no "alts" in raidin group. thats why they are unseparated. priest is just a "raidin tool", ess is my beloved fully rp char Wink honestly. i dont wanna bring the rest of my alts. just two of them Wink

Essadir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum