The Betrayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

25 man tactics

2 posters

Go down

25 man tactics Empty 25 man tactics

Post  Sheleena Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:06 pm

if you have anything you want to add or have found useful then this is the place to say it
Sheleena
Sheleena

Back to top Go down

25 man tactics Empty HIGH KING MULGAR FIGHT (GRUUL'S LAIR)

Post  Daggerbah Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:49 pm

The Mage orge (Krosh Firehand) in gruul must be tanked by a fire mage with some kind of fire resist gear .... And must be tanked away from raid as he does a mass AOE damage that HURTS! (5th kill)

I't usefull to have two tanks on the warlock (olm the summoner) as he does death coil which then you are running away with ur back to him as he chases and nukes ur back hense .. big hits (other tank needs to taunt him when death coil) ... Very hard to get agro on this guy so he shouldnt be the first kill and ur pratically running all over the place bcus of the fear so it's helpful to have anther tank on him for taunt to try and keep him in 1 place! (2nd kill)

Kiggler the crazed i think the shaman .. can be tanked by any ranged class with high end hp ... just tank and spank this guy (3rd kill)

And Blindeye the seer can be tanked anywhere really. He does a little heal which no worries to inturrupt ... but he puts a bubble on him like a priest does and u can Improve kick/Shield bash it away ... BUT then he does Prayer of Mending which MUST BE STOPPED!! (i think this is first kill)

High king mulgar is to be tanked by either me of ava .. agaisnt the left wall with our back to it .... just hold him there while the raid gets ogres down and leave mage till last .... but melee needs to watch out on this guy as he does a whilwind sorta thing which is usually on your boss mods ... then u all pile back in and nuke him, really simple (4th kll!!)

Just to add .. The warlock summons a massive demon "fel hunter's" Which we should have a warlock ready to Enslave it and use against Olm (warlock)

As for the start of the fight u have Melee dps on Blind eye ... and all ranged on kiddler ! ...

Messy post but its all good here is a video of the fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcF_X8u08dQ
Daggerbah
Daggerbah

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum