The Betrayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors OMFGWTFBBQ!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Warriors OMFGWTFBBQ!!!! Empty Warriors OMFGWTFBBQ!!!!

Post  Avatryne Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:45 pm

So..you can wear plate but have no silly spells and you want to come and play with the big boys?

Ive got experience with all three warrior specs, so no QQing about anything i say just cause i am prot now.

So far i have one rule as thus;

If you are arms spec DO NOT expect a place in my raids. It is a pvp spec and the only time you will be offered a place is as a very last resort. I am open to fury warriors in kara raids as their damage output is imba and with gear they can serve as temporary off-tanks...but if you want to pve...be pve specced.
Avatryne
Avatryne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Warriors OMFGWTFBBQ!!!! Empty Re: Warriors OMFGWTFBBQ!!!!

Post  Avatryne Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:01 pm

Ok so first of all...my area of expertise. Prot.

The miminum standard i expect is

Full Bold (D3) set or better. or the crafted felsteel armor

Platinum Sheild of the valourus/ Aegis of the sunbird

Blue +def trinkets (TBF you need to be popping +block/+parry/+increased armor or whatever as often as possible as a meat sheild, and there are 3 or 4 easy trinkets you can pick up from normal 70 instance, there is also Dabiris enigma which is from a chain Q in netherstorm)

***ALSO IMPORTANT***

You MUST have viable DPS gear as off tank OR main tank. Bosses like Aran require everyone to DPS...and though you are not expected to top the DPS charts...theres no point standing there like a muppet in your sheild.

You need to have 490 defence...though i would advice a little higher (mine is 539 which is ridiculously high)...or else you wont be able to take a pasting off Midnight nothing about Netherspite.

12k unbuffed health..that doesnt included commanding shout (war ability that gives +1000 health)

and around 12.5k armor though that should be easy.

You should be able to tank most of the "easy" heroics, and have read up on all the bosses in kara..as chances are you will be the one who needs to know the tactics.

As i am the guilds Main tank...i will be looking closely at which meatbags i allow to take my place...because lets face it. If you tank is shit...your raid is fucked...end of story.

xxx
Avatryne
Avatryne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Warriors OMFGWTFBBQ!!!! Empty ava's sacrifice

Post  zyberian Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:50 pm

on a note to ava sacrifice some of the overkill def for a few thousand hp ...go on ...pweeese?? Smile

zyberian

Back to top Go down

Warriors OMFGWTFBBQ!!!! Empty hehe warriors are for ppl with no lives

Post  Sheleena Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:50 am

mhmm im a warrior too....

have been for too long ...

i prefere fury but as my unhealthy obsession for instancing suggests...i have MT gruul standard armour ...aside from a min of one CHESTPLATE...*cries* from kara...

i dont really have much to add to ava's comments really but im here for advice if ppl need it ....or training Razz

only thing i would say is this....if you want to OT kara...then your welcome to come in the gear ava suggests...

if you wanna MT it...id suggest trying to complete heroics like SL or arca....they are a good indication of a) your skills and b) your gear

currently im looking at 16k+ armour (60% mitigation) 14.1k Hp unbuffed and 2 parts of the teir 4 warbringer set
ive tanked every instance up to the 1st boss in gruul so if your ever stuck...plz feel free to /w me

ive also been a fury warrior through kara too and if ava wants i can post for whats required of you regarding stats and gear before you come

meatbags forver

shel
Sheleena
Sheleena

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciccone Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:13 pm

<.>

[pouting] Can I be a tank? A wooden tank?
Ciccone
Ciccone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down