The Betrayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Improving raiding

3 posters

Go down

Improving raiding Empty Improving raiding

Post  Fermin Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:52 pm

From what people are saying on here and in-game, it seems that there are quite a few noob raiders in the guild (myself included). Something that's helped me immensely, and I think would be a good idea for everyone, is reading up on whatever boss(es) we will be taking on before you go. Go to wowwiki or read posts on other websites so that you understand their abilities and have a vague idea of the tactics. That way, when Shanu shouts "WTF!? WHY DIDN'T YOU RETRAP THE CASTER?!" you get what he's on about.

Also, how do I access this elusive calendar peeps?

Ferm

Fermin

Back to top Go down

Improving raiding Empty Re: Improving raiding

Post  Ciccone Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:02 am

I'm in complete agreement with Fermin here since I'm in the same boat as him. Currently I am reading up on bosses before hand and also getting advice from experienced RL mates whilst in the raid. One thing I feel could also be of benefit is reading up on tactics for your role especially if you have respecced. Theres plenty of good advice on the wow-europe.com forums.
Ciccone
Ciccone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheleena Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:01 am

TBH i never needed to be asked to do that wen 1 1st went to KZ...it was something i decided that i would do...after all...you dont want to be the onlyone who dont know the drill, also the vids on youtube are good as you can see the fights bfore you get there....the "how to <insert boss name>" series

also go on google and tyoe in boss killers guide.......this one i found most helpful an keep up in the background to be tabbed to should i forget something

Raiding is easy...bosses are a pain but its just...do you job..do it well...and you can do anything your team has the players for...ofc you cant take prince with 9 fury warriors and a tank...but shade of aran would get roasted by that

moral of the story is ...be prepaired and be careful, dont worry about epics....epics come when you skillfully overcome the challenges leading to them.

Smile luffs all
Sheleena
Sheleena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down