The Betrayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAIDING RULES

2 posters

Go down

RAIDING RULES Empty RAIDING RULES

Post  Shanukar Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:53 am

Dear friends , we are slowly stepping into a new world as far as pve goes , and maybe till now we have been indulgent in this matter. But now we are dedicated to fulfill our goal as raiders , if you wish to be a part of it then by al means please do , but if you don't , do not ruin it for everyone else.

1.Everyone is entitled to raid , but we demand you are responsible about it.
2.Once you are taken into consideration as a raider , it is your job to be mature and serious about it.
3. Raid signing ups at the moment are done through Guild Calendar and may change to Guild Event Manager ( You do not have them? Not our problem)
4. In case you do sign up and never show up , you will be banned for a week from raiding because you have screwed over the rest of the people that did show up , unless you have a good excuse to explain a 2nd offense you will be expulsed from the guild.( we are not a hardcore raiding guild but its a matter of respect thowards the others)
5.You are raider , but please do face the fact that you will not be able to attend all of raids gearwise so please do not even try for you will proove only the fact that you have no idea about raiding.
6. Raiding time will be divided half of it with the help of our new found members and friends into 50 % boosting raids 50 % attempt at further progress so once again no one will be left out
7. You are a tank or you are healer , you are an officer or a simple member in either case it does not matter. If 2 tanks for example will want to go and attend the same raid and they both are similiar in gear and skill and they are both able to tank that certain raid then it will be rolled who will get to go and who will not , accept the fact that you may not go simply out of bad luck , in any case you will favored to go next time.
8.You MUST be prepared in every way possible for the raid that includes pots , addons , food next to you IRL drinks all of that because in the time we will raid we will want it to be efficient so there will be limited slacking time ( Ofc if something does come up we are not complete tards not to understand )
9.It is imperative to study the tactics for the boss before the raid , you can youtube it for the video on " How To: " or simply google so we do not waste more time explaining it.
10. The looting sistem will be based primarly in gearing up the tanks and healers no offense to the dps cause i am one aswell its a simple fact those are the main positions in the raid.As for how it will be distributed amongst the dps that will remain to be seen but i can tell you for sure that when there will be boost it will be a NEED PRIORITY sistem , as for the progess we are contemplating with the idea to implement the DKP sistem , but nothing is for sure at this point

These are just a few of the rules that you must follow , learn them by heart , because these are our 10 Commandments ( No Blasphemy intended).
Ps: If anyone feels that i left something out or that something needs changing please let me know we shall discuss it
Shanukar
Shanukar
Admin

https://the-betrayers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

RAIDING RULES Empty Re: RAIDING RULES

Post  Essadir Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:10 pm

my suggestions:
about point 3. Guild Calendar or Guild Event Manager are nice and they are ingame tools to manage events/raids. its ok, till ya got 1-2 kara like raids. but to manage 3 or 4 highend raids, and some kara / za with 30-40 ppl who wanna raid, ya need a real tool. CG/GEM are more like toys, than tools. the ultimate Wink solution is webbrowser based system to manage it like eqdkp (eqdkp.com), or even whole sites designed for guilds like guildlaunch (www.guildlaunch.com), whitch one I'll asssit we (as guild) shall use.
about point 4. imho it'd look like this: "In case you do sign up and never show up , you will be banned for a 2 raids from taking loot".

and my personal advice. kara/ za/ any 25man raid ain't a finall solution of gearin' up. lots of epix are able to buy via badges from heroicx. so, if sb wanna focus on highend, speed up a gearin' process, he'd take into consideration badge farmin' Wink

Essadir

Back to top Go down