The Betrayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kara!!

+8
BeckPoulsen
Sheleena
Scurodrago
Mezzorio
Ciccone
Snowprince
nari
Avatryne
12 posters

Go down

Kara!! Empty Kara!!

Post  Avatryne Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:54 pm

Starting from next week,( after out first guild venture in kara this thursday) i would like people to sign up for future raids as we have too many people wanting to come, but not enough healers/tanks to suppliment two groups.

So for now, DPS (and perhaps healers) will have to take weekly turns for runs untill we can get enough decent geared tanks, and a little more experience to justify more then one team.

Reply with your name, class, spec and gear lvl (how many blues/greens/epixxxx) and any significant stats.

So for example.

Avatryne (thats me Razz)
Warrior - prot tank
5 epixxxxx 12 blue
525 defence 12k unbuffed health

kisses
ava
xxxx
Avatryne
Avatryne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kara!! Empty Re: Kara!!

Post  nari Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:01 pm

well i can come ..... if i bother of respecing
class god warrior
...no need to tell my stuff you know im imba to tank high king in gruul's lair Razz
nari
nari

Back to top Go down

Kara!! Empty Kara

Post  Snowprince Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:09 pm

Yo Snowprince here im joining for kara.
2 gladitor parts (shoulder and gloves)
the rest is normal gear i guess Twisted Evil
Snowprince
Snowprince

http://www.Helgon.net

Back to top Go down

Kara!! Empty Healers Unite!

Post  Ciccone Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:51 pm

UPDATED: Only 4 bluesy blues left including my imba bangle of blessings (buffs raid healing and my mana regen) and the scarab thingy that increases my spell haste. 1456 or so (I can't remember exactly) bonus healing in caster, hits to 1550 unbuffed as ToL and when raid buffed I'm looking at 1600 or so bonus healing easily. I'll also often be hitting out 1 second regrowths and 2 second 8k HTs due to the stupidly good nature of my meta. My talent build is:

This

And I'm a potion and elixir vending machine.

Last edited by on Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Ciccone
Ciccone

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciccone Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:16 pm

Razz asked me to add him to the list here. He should be coming for Kara tonight.
Ciccone
Ciccone

Back to top Go down

Kara!! Empty Kara.

Post  Mezzorio Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:21 am

Mezzorio here, 70 Night Elf Hunter.
im Available for Kara, I am full Epic apart from my Weapon which is Sonic Spear which has +35 Agility enchant, 28.35% crit chance, 1.9k AP, 6.5k mana, 11.2k health unbuffed, i have done kara before so i know my stuff.
Very Happy Cool Cool Cool Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Mezzorio

Back to top Go down

Kara!! Empty Kara.

Post  Mezzorio Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:40 am

Mezzorio here, 70 Night Elf Hunter.
im Available for Kara, I am full Epic apart from my Weapon which is Sonic Spear which has +35 Agility enchant, 28.35% crit chance, 1.9k AP, 6.5k mana, 11.2k health unbuffed, i have done kara before so i know my stuff.
Very Happy Cool Cool Cool Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Mezzorio

Back to top Go down

Post  Avatryne Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:04 am

Remind me to not tell mezz about my legacy >.>
Avatryne
Avatryne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kara!! Empty Kara

Post  Scurodrago Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:08 pm

Ill come if you need another hunter Very Happy

Scurodrago

Back to top Go down

Kara!! Empty PvE

Post  Sheleena Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:07 am

whats PvE.......?

OHHHHHH its that thing where i get to hit things that dont jump around and spin and fear (well not always) and all them annoying things that PvP ers like to do....

kara is fun....im currently with the Janisaries Elite...HOWEVER...(and this is a BIG MABYE) if you get a second team together.......me...ill MT for you...ive done all bosses in KZ up to netherspite..and i know the tactic for him..

currently i have no greens.....6 blues...thats my bow, 2 trinkets, cape, neck and chest, 1 white (lower city tabbard Razz) and the rest epics inc T4 warbringer helm....my unbuffed HP is 12900 ish...and fully raid buffed has been just shy of 17,000

smiles....im allll fun and punchbag like...oh my defence is 526 i think (my subscription is dead atm...so im trying to remember Razz)

sheleena
Sheleena
Sheleena

Back to top Go down

Post  Avatryne Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:43 am

Incase you are wondering why shel wants to wait for a second team....its becasue he and i simply cannot get along when we are both playing the same class...which sucks becasue our mains are both tanks and our alts are bot holy priests....though his are gay Nefls and mine are both pretty humans Razz
Its a relationship thing...i am jealous of his gear...and he is jealous of my ability to instance with imba people based purely on my dazzling personality...

anyway....nab-pants if you wanna join i will behave myself in the understanding that when curator drops my T4 i get the need roll over you as you alread have the helm and i am T4less.

anyway

*kisses* ava
xxxx
Avatryne
Avatryne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kara!! Empty muhahaha

Post  Sheleena Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:04 am

ok...just one ginger bashing minuite

1st...you know im the bestest...even over Narib the great :S

2nd... i say a second team..mostly so we will be in others to avoid those little debates...

3rd...this is a biggie.....you need tanks more than i need a guild Razz

4th...you and i currently have the same epic gloves...so if they drop...which they may or may not do...then you, me, and every damn needing priest drood and warrior will be rolling too....so...regardless of helm....i still need them and will roll against you should it happen...

on the up side...should the helm drop.....i DONT need it Razz

may the gods of the dice grant you always to roll high

mwah!
Sheleena
Sheleena

Back to top Go down

Post  Avatryne Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:06 pm

hehe i trapped you in my web of....kara-ness

welcome to the guild honey
Avatryne
Avatryne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciccone Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:49 am

Alright, listen up. I had the idea of making this post sound very army like but have no realized I'm too tired and quite frankly can't be arsed. Anyway, for those of you who ran Kara tonight (technically last night now though) and remember the silly little gnome lock, Chuffers, who disappeared for RL reasons mid way he did make the suggestion of using DKP if the guild were to get bigger. Now normally I don't listen to him much (a relic of us sharing the same department where we used to work and our on going conflict between laptops [moi] and desktops [him] amongst other things like salad with the Chicken Royale or Chicken Royale without the salad; the latter of which only a crazy man would surely enjoy) but I did think this was a very valid idea. It would basically stop any slacking (something that hasn't really been happening much) and would also help solve arguments (like, you don't want to keep playing; fine, no DKP for you or something. Really should have posted this when I wasn't tired. I like parenthesis too much when I'm tired). So, anyway, I'm just throwing that one out there for consideration.

That and I think it would be useful if everyone were to get deadly boss mod since it would be a massive help if everyone was on the same wavelength.

Anyway, night time for Ciccone since its nearly 6 in the morning. Oh dear.

*waves*
Ciccone
Ciccone

Back to top Go down

Post  BeckPoulsen Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:36 pm

Hi Smile

Mage 70 - Arcane (46)/Fire (16)
8 Epic, some are PvP but they are good anyways, the other stuff are all blue from instans or mobdrop..
I don't have so much expirence in Karazhan, because my old guild only was rading to Moroes, (: and we couldn't defeat him Smile
But i was in Kara yesterday with you guys, and it was fun and I think it were a good start for me anyways.

I got arround 10K mana buffed up with druid/pala buff. My crit chance is arround 29 % and my spelldamage is 658 with my own buff's without any potions, elixir and so on.. And i LOVE raiding, ( nice with the almost free epics ) alien

BeckPoulsen

Back to top Go down

Kara!! Empty Kara

Post  Scurodrago Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:38 pm

Hello, Scurodrago is up for kara
Hunter, Marksman
5 epics
4 blues
rest are greens
10204 Hp unbuffed, 6173 mana unbuffed
Damage 557-698

Scurodrago

Back to top Go down

Kara!! Empty Zyb the only mage worth the time^^

Post  zyberian Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:16 am

Zyb the ultimate in high definition DPS i cater to all raids (literally)
Full epic gear includding Eye of quag which is INSANE
raid buffed i put out more than a hooker in Brooklyn (dps i mean)
smart comments on all lowbies will be passed through out though u can ignore me and realize
i don't quite have all my sanity in one basket
I have CC down to an art if its mine LEAVE it
i have 12K hp in tank gear and stil out dps the fire mages /... go figure
as the Ice machine i have 1068 spell dmg flatlining every spell at aroud 23% crit so dont get in my mo'foing way
raid buffed its 1278 and crit about 40% with decent group so you know when im hitting coz the % just keeps falling
also lvling a rogue which soon over take zyb as shes combat she PWNS i dont care about sword mace specd nabs L2 combat properly

Later on in the afterlife

zyberian

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciccone Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:37 am

You now get HD DPS? I thought it was silly when Hoover debuted the HD Vision Washing Machine..... =/
Ciccone
Ciccone

Back to top Go down

Post  Fermin Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:18 pm

I have an HD umbrella....

Fermin

Back to top Go down

Post  Firez Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:05 am

Firez

70 Rogue
9 Epics Rest are Blue
Around 1.4k AP unbuffed
30% Crit Unbuffed
Combat Daggers (Raid Spec 15/41/5)
Firez
Firez

Back to top Go down

Kara!! Empty Kara tonight (Friday 22/2/08)

Post  Fermin Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:48 pm

Just so that it's not too much of a surprise when I tell people tonight, I can only play until around 9ish server time tonight. I'll heal in Kara until then but we may get a stand-by ready for then.

Fermin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciccone Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:20 pm

Thats fine since hopefully prince won't take too long. We've cleared the trash to him in 20 minutes before, 10 minutes for chess and 30 mins for clearing Prince. I may also be tight on time tonight since I'm going out clubbing and I'm pre-gaming before hand.
Ciccone
Ciccone

Back to top Go down

Post  russ/serentiy Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:53 pm

sorry guys but none of my characters are avilble tonight untill 1 am server time(if not later) and the same this weekend as i'm working still
russ/serentiy
russ/serentiy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down